Sunday, June 22, 2008

1st day of summer!


Here is our beginning summer nature table. It's a bit cluttered looking to me but K directed where everything went and what she wanted on there this time <3 The kitties have discovered our nature table unfortunately so I'm not sure how long it will last.


Ahhh the sweetest smell there is, freshly cut basil in our kitchen for fresh marinara sauce. yum,yum!!
I'm getting a lot better at meal planning and it's making life a lot more sane,easier and happier! I'm also trying to make thing ahead and freeze them. The freezer is a whole new concept to me LOL. Although last night I made some super yummy pumpkin soup to freeze and spilled half of it everywhere. I was not too happy with that. What a waste of time,money,energy,etc. *sigh* oh well, live and learn, right? No sense in crying over spilled soup,eh?!

E in some cute shorties our friend mailed us. They fit her perfectly!!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...