Thursday, June 19, 2008

E is 2 months old!

Can you believe it?! I can't! Shes still my newborn!!

I have to admit it's nice this time around to have so many people say she looks like me :)To be brutally honest I got sick of hearing how much K looked/looks like Kevin. Sounds silly huh? E started out looking like K and Kevin but now not very much at all!

Trying to capture a baby's smile with a point and shoot camera is not fun :(

she looks devilish in this pic:

after a smile:

cooing and playing with her 'gym'


mesmerized by her 'gym'


smiles!


As of yesterday she is 2 months,that is.She had her 2 month appt. weighs 12lbs 2 oz and is 24" long. She weighs 2 lbs less than K did at this age,and is 1/2" shorter. I think thats thanks to figuring out my over supply problem. K is super healthy but was too chubby as a baby in my opinion so I am happy we figured out why she was that way and can stop E from getting that way. She is still my cute little chub-a-lub :)

talking/babbling:


so serious:


more babbling:


done talking:

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...