Thursday, November 3, 2016

Peace Be With You

covered covered raking leaf fun leaf hair C leaves leaves leaves leaves autumn is speed crawler Trail Life little fox
brother love
This week has been the busiest week since, well, I can't remember ever having such a busy week with kiddos! Halloween, All Saints Day Mass, All Souls Day, appointments, play dates... I even selfishly took a couple of hours away myself this evening to meet up with some uplifting mamas. It is the good kind of busy spent with friends and on new adventures, but as enjoyable as outings are, they take a lot out of this introverted mama. I get overwhelmed so easily and need to retreat back to my home. I wanted to say the quiet and calm of my home but I think we all know there is no such thing as a quiet and calm home with four children! My home is my safe place, no matter the noise. I think you get the idea though. I have been noticing the strong need my children are having to get out around people their age lately. They have been rather uncharitable towards one another and at each others throats bickering. Outside time hasn't been enough nor additional one on one time with me so I knew I had to put the everyday tasks aside, get out of my comfort zone and get out there. Pray for me that we will all be a bit happier by the end of the week. Patience, too. Please pray for patience, because Lord knows I really need it right now!


Photographs aren't exactly related to this post but I needed something happy to look at right now!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...