Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post i on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO
Christmas knitting has begun. This is a gift for C. She requested a new Phoebe sweater for her Phoebe doll to match the one I made her for her birthday a couple of years back. I had just enough yarn left for the project - perfect!  The book is one of our all time favs and it makes me so happy to see that C still treasures the Phoebe I knit her.

On another note - The children and I are spending the week making handmade gifts to go into the shoe boxes for Operation Christmas Child. We only have a week to complete the gifts (I was just informed of this tonight at their AHG meeting) so I need some fast gift ideas. I was thinking some simple hand sewn dolls maybe and that is as far as I got. Do you have any suggestions? I could really use them! I would love for it to be something special but easy for the girls to make, too.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...