Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO in horrible lighting KCCO in horrible lighting

Hoping to make autumn come sooner, I have been busying myself with autumn crafts. One of them is a hedgehog window transparency inspired by my sweet C and her love of hedgehogs. I am working from this lovely window transparency book. Yes, it is all in German but the instructions are easy enough to follow with the diagrams and photos.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

p.s. - See that beautiful piece of wood that is currently our table centerpiece? It is actually a cutting board made by my friend Ginny's talented husband. I just can't bring myself to cut on it yet.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...