Sunday, September 11, 2016

housekeeping

parade parade buccaneers parade Hey everyone. My computer bit the dust last week (bad things come in threes, right? Geesh!) so I had to go out and find a decent one that wasn't going to put me too much further into debt *sigh*. I accomplished that but now as I view my blog on this new computer with internet explorer I am noticing that paragraphs are missing and photographs with captions are not there. I checked it using firefox and it was fine though. Now I am a bit nervous that the posts are not coming across correctly on certain browsers. I am not sure how you would know something was wrong other than my posts making less sense than they usually do (do to the first paragraph missing). Have any of you had any issues (like this or something else entirely)? Would you mind telling me which browser you are using? Thank you so much for your help!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...