Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO - swatching

I'm working on a gauge swatch right now because I am knitting another cardigan for myself. This will make number three. I know, I know, I should be baby knitting right now, or even working on K's birthday sweater for next month but as soon as I saw Alicia's new pattern I just had to cast on straight away. I really love the other two sweaters I knit for myself and have become a bit addicted to sweater knitting. I can use this cardigan throughout my pregnancy since it is open and it will be good for postpartum and beyond as well. At least that is what I keep telling myself. I need some excuse for my selfish knitting *ahem*.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...