Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO
I am still working on my FLS but found myself in need of a mindless project over the weekend. I cast on a Flax sweater for Little L, something that had been sitting in my Ravelry queue for over a year. I already had the perfect yarn for it, a colorway that I adore. Unfortunately this photograph does not do it justice.

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...