Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO - {Waldorf Homeschool Handwork} K's lantern children in progress

I am still unable to find any knitting time so I am sharing K's current homeschool handwork project - some lantern children for Martinmas. These are fast enough that she'll get them done by the end of the week while she is learning a few new knitting skills like working with smaller needles, ribbing and PFAB. I do have to say that there appears to be an error in the pattern because the body stitch count doesn't come out as stated. I am thinking the pattern is missing a line after decreasing for the neck. It seems like you would have to increase again for the head. Eh, K is moving along at a steady pace, pattern issues and all!

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...