Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

197 176

Although I should be finishing up K's birthday dress, I am working on some Michaelmas preparations. It is just around the corner! I even have a special Michaelmas knitting pattern to share with all of you. I just need to get some photographs taken and then I'll post all the details.

And get this - I have been crocheting! Yep, the girl who never could seem to understand the art of using a hook finally found the perfect teacher to guide me through it (Thank you, Steph!) I am nearly finished with the crocheted trim on my folilum scarf that has been sitting in my WIP basket since last autumn. I can't wait to wear it!!

And while we are on the topic - I will be hosting an incredible giveaway this week perfect for Michaelmas! Trust me, you won't want to miss it!

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...