Friday, March 22, 2013

The root children arrived at our home (and appreciation!)

The root children appeared! 008 Daphne Canadian geese greeting us at school 080 spring in our home! Spring! 085 Spring 062 storm fast approaching storm fast approaching 097 spring

Spring arrived with a gentle morning of picking daphne and searching for wool eggs that the root children left behind, but then followed with a BANG! of hailstorms and very unpredictable weather.  You can see a storm quickly approaching in the magnolia (11th and 12th down from the top) pictures. Just moments before I snapped those photos the sun was out bright and cheery.  It seems as though we are getting "in like a lion, out like a lamb" all in one day!

Typing seems to bother my wrists more than anything else right now so I am keeping this short and sweet but I wanted to share a link I found with you: Blogging from a non-bloggers perspective
It really touched me. To all of you out there in the blogging world - you are appreciated!!!

p.s - You can learn more about our root children celebration here.

p.p.s - Poor Little L has a yeast (diaper) rash. his doctor want us to use athlete's foot cream but I know there are natural alternatives. Any suggestions?

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...