Friday, May 20, 2011

Slow Down : Take Care



My body always has it's way of letting me know when I am taking on too much, and this is one of those times. Of course it always happens at the most inopportune moments. This weekend is pretty booked. We have our monthly parent meeting for K's class at school as well as the big school appreciation picnic and square dance on Saturday then SAR training and forest exploration on Sunday.



So today my little ones and I are taking a break from everything (even my never ending knitting and sewing to do lists) and are just going to stay home to rest and recuperate. As miserable of a feeling as sickness is, I am grateful for the excuse to spend some much needed downtime with my dear little ones.



Wishing you all a restful and warm weekend. Please take good care!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...