Wednesday, December 17, 2008

St. Nicholas Day Part 2



Finally part 2 of our St. Nicholas day adventures. Between the problems uploading pics on my computer and getting ready to go up north I haven't had much time to spend online lately. If I owe any of you an e-mail,I apologize. It will hopefully be coming soon!
Here are pictures from the 2nd part of our day,celebrating St.Nicholas Day with Tiffeni at Kinderhaus Toys.
It was a blast,even better than last year! (Way to go Tiffeni!!)
Here is the tree at Kinderhaus we helped to decorate:

All the kids shoes by the fireplace.


K digging through her goodies:


C crawling all over the place:



Lastly, a much overdue pic of the sweetest present St. Nicholas brought for K at our house. I meant to post this pic in St.Nicholas Day Part 1. This amazingly gorgeous Gnome, pictured here in K's barn guarding it from the fox like in her favorite book "the Tomten and the Fox" (We still need to buy that book! Someday!!), was handcrafted by zooloonaturals at Etsy.com. You can see Lizz's blog in my blog list Red Dirt Mother She is a wonderful wonderful,talented soul with an equally wonderful and amazing family. Her husband made this wooden gnome by hand!! Thank you so much Lizz for this beautiful creation. Our whole family is enjoying it and treasuring it.



I hope to be back with another post soon. Until then everyone stay warm!!

Share/Bookmark

7 comments:

Anna said...

Your girls are beautiful.
I love the babies pants, are they wool?
I purchased a gnome from zooloonatural too, I can't wait until it arrives!

FrontierDreams said...

Thank you! Yes they are wool. My baby literally LIVES in wool 24/7 LOL!

You are going to love your gnome! They really are even more beautiful in person!!

Lizz said...

Cute!

Thanks for the mention.

What I want to know, REALLY, is about your picture in your header. Did you take it? Are the mountains the Teatons? And is there a way i can get a print? It feels like home!

~Bless

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog :) It brings a bit of refreshing peace to my otherwise chaotic day.

A fellow MDC mama (splath)

Anonymous said...

Everything, especially K & C, looks beautiful. Oh, the gnome is so incredible. I'll have to check out her Etsy site. Last year I began doing some wood carving. I'm waiting until the spring to go at it in ernest. My sketch book is brimming with ideas...let's see if I can translate it to wood!

FrontierDreams said...

Lizz- I wish I took it! My husband and I want to move out west and he found this beautiful picture online. It's from Antelope Hills,Wyoming. I'll find the link and e-mail it to you!

Lisa- *blush* I'm so happy I can help bring you peace! :)

Kimara- Thanks!
I really can't wait to see what you come up with when you get working!!

Lizz said...

Thanks. Yes, must be very near the Teatons. Thought it looked like home. *wink*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...