Sunday, October 12, 2008

Coming tomorrow to a blog near you....

Follow our weekly rhythmn. I will post each day this week what we do for that day, as part of our rhythmn. I would love to see what everyone else does with their rhythmns! It's always so inspiring. We are still working the kinks out of our rhythmns,especially with an almost 6 month old but it's getting better and smoother at our house.

Please leave a comment and post me a link to your blog if you do the same :) <3


and just so this post isn't picture-less....


K at Blue Bird Gap Farm a couple Fridays ago with Fi.





Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Gypsy Root said...

Got your link over at Red dirt mother. I love the concept of rhythms of the day. I just got the book Seven Times the Sun and we have been integrating rhythms into our family.
Thanks for sharing.

FrontierDreams said...

Thank for visiting! Seven Times the Sun is such a great book! I still refer to it daily.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...