Monday, July 6, 2015

Rainbows

a fox and a deer on the coolest climbing structure EVER! rainbow dresses in the rose garden rainbow dress C's rainbow C's dress trim rainbows K's rainbow rainbows my girlies happy rainbows C, "Is she wearing bloomers?" C - "I want to see if she is wearing bloomers."

I apologize for not posting last Wednesday. I had every intention to but then I just felt too sick. I tried again the following day, but again, I felt too sick. The computer screen and/or moving images just seems to make my nausea worse. I now have a deeper appreciation for those mama bloggers that can continue blogging through their first trimester without missing a beat. Maybe they aren't as sick? I am just one of those lucky mamas that gets severe morning sickness 24/7 for the first 16 weeks or so of pregnancy. It's miserable, yes, but it is also a comfort that baby is hanging in there, especially after some spotting over the past couple of weeks. So if I can post even just two times a week right now I will take that as a small victory! I am praying that the Earth Mama Angel Baby Morning Wellness tea and Nux Vomica (homeopathic remedy) I just ordered might help, even in the smallest amount.

I did manage to pull myself together enough to make our biweekly grocery trip to Boise last Friday. Meal plans are out the window right now considering I can't step foot into our kitchen, let alone cook. But I wanted to come and help pick out some simple meals Kevin and/or K (my heroes!!) could make that wouldn't make my stomach do flips. Of course, these meals are far from our normal routine and are mostly frozen ready made items but I think we'll survive (he,he).  The grocery bill had me taken back a bit. My goodness it's a lot more expensive to buy ready made food! But again, I have to remind myself this is just a small moment in time and it soon shall pass.

The girls wore their rainbow dresses I made them for Christmas up to Boise so I took the chance to finally get a few photographs of them. I can tell by looking at the photographs that I was not feeling well because they are rushed looking (and they were!). Oh well. At least the dresses are now documented right?! Rav notes here.

How was your weekend?

P.S. - The fox and deer you see in the first photograph are on the coolest climbing structure ever!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...