Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

Well, here is a photograph from the past! This was taken back in Oregon when Little L was still a baby. Oh how the time really does fly! I swear it is related to crafting, though. Since I can't actually make anything with my hands right now, I am crafting in my mind. I want to add a cradle veil to this Moses basket stand for the new baby. You can see pictures of what I mean here and here. How can I go about doing this? Is it even possible? I am thinking I would need to attach it to the stand itself because we move it around the house quite a bit (so hanging silk from the ceiling isn't an option). But honestly, I have no clue what I am doing here so any help would be greatly appreciated!

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

p.s. - I feel I should put it out there just in case anyone worries about the baby and possible SIDS - we use this when baby is awake and I am unable to wear him/her at the moment. Also nice for siblings to play with baby while in this without fear of smothering (they love one another so!).


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...