Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO - candles for Santa Lucia swap <3 KCCO - beeswax angel

I found out about a craft swap for Saint Lucia's day very recently and decided that I needed to join. Do I really have the time for it? No. But Saint Lucia is my patron saint and my son's namesake so I just couldn't resist. I have some wool roving stars and felted candles in the works as well as some beeswax angels.

Apparently I am not storing my beeswax molds properly as they are all cracking and warping. Any advice on preventing this in the future? How do you store yours?

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...