Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

IMG_4811 I thought I would spare you yet another rainbow dress photograph after posting three of them last week, and instead share another Christmas gift in the works - a dragon balaclava for Little L. The (free!) pattern is for a simple balaclava but I am hoping to make it look like a dragon with spikes and ears. Little L would go bonkers for something like that. I asked him what color he thinks dragons are and he said green. The yarn above looks like a good dragon green to me. What do you think?

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...