Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO - on the road

Hello everyone! We are here in Mountain Home, Idaho staying in temporary lodging. I have a small handful of pictures to share from our two day adventure later this week. I thought we were in limbo before the move but boy, was I wrong! That was just a small taste of what was in store for us once we arrived here. I am trying my hardest to fight depression right now but I admit I am struggling. Things will look up once our house in Portland sells and we can start looking for a home here. Any house selling prayers or vibes would be greatly appreciated right now.

The sky seems to be endless here and the sunsets are the most beautiful I have ever seen, but it's very cold and windy right now. I thought it best to get back to work on the scarf I am knitting for myself. I do believe some mittens will follow as my fingers went numb catching tumbleweeds outside today. I've had my eye on these ones for awhile now. We all need something fun in our wardrobe, right?

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...