Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO - rainy day picture

Thank you, everyone for your kind comments and encouraging words on my last KCCO post. They mean so much to me.  I have a lot going on project wise right now. Perhaps even too much? Nah, couldn't be!  I finished up C's Christmas sweater and just need to block it. So there is one gift down. I also finished K's Little House shawl but I modified it as I was knitting and I am not so happy with the choices I made. I should have know better then to mess with a perfect pattern. I plan on ripping it back to the lace section and redoing it. Thankfully it's all decreases from there so it should move along quickly.

I also have the girls Santa Lucia dresses in the works along with Little L's Santa Lucia outfit. I had grand plans for these items but with time not on my side, I had to rein myself in. Little L will get a pair of white flannel pants and just wear a white shirt he already has. The girls will get simple white flannel dresses (similar to the ones I made them two years ago).

In other news, with all of the issues many of you have been having with the Mister Linky link-up widget I decided to try something new for this week. I am hoping I did it correctly. You get to link up a picture of your work too with this widget. I would love to hear what you all think, if you have a preference of one over the other and if this one works for everyone. Please do let me know!

Come back for a great giveaway coming up later this week. Perfect for the upcoming holidays!

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...