Sunday, June 23, 2019

For his play kitchen


Those curls!!!


Baby F's play kitchen mat from Patchwork Style is done and currently in use. I am laughing at these pictures because, as you know, I prefer to have the children's play kitchen in my kitchen so they can pretend cook right along side of me. Obviously it is not in the kitchen above. The kitchen in this house is so incredibly dark that we have to turn lights on even on the brightest days of summer to be able to cook. Not the best place for taking pictures but hopefully some day soon we'll have our own house and kitchen again so we can paint, fix things up and make it all our own. *fingers crossed* In the meantime at least Baby F's mat brings a smile to me face and his, too!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...