Sunday, March 10, 2019

Here and there (and some knitting inbetween)

Our last few weeks in photos.

Belated birthday bouncy house fun for the boys
bouncy house bouncy house bouncy house bouncy house
Ash Wednesday (I missed getting a photo of K. She was already in her co-op class)
ash wednesday ash wednesday play
The sun is coming back!
sun!
L was here
L was here
A new favorite park
best friends swing swing Baby F calls this the polar express
I took my girls to their first concert. What an incredible experience it was! My first concert was New Kids On The Block - I am so glad their first concert was with a band that uplifts and feeds the soul.
our church the vigil project

Lastly, The gifts I knit for L for his 8th birthday. I don't think I shared them here.
A rhino at his request (rav notes here) and a megalodon shark tooth fairy pillow (rav notes here).
rhino tooth fairy pillow (megalodon tooth)

I hope to be back in this space this or next week with a spring book list.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...