Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project guoing at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

Crafting On
Not exactly a new project but something I have been working on nonetheless. This little Peter Rabbit blue cardigan was knit for L the Easter after he turned three. I didn't have any specific buttons for it so I threw on some cute honey bee ones. However I didn't have enough of them so I ended up with a mismatch buttons cardigan. Not exactly the look I was going for. Fast forward to now. Baby F found that sweater in a pile of WIPs and fell in love with it. He isn't quite big enough to wear it yet but his enthusiasm was just the push I needed to sew on new buttons and give it a proper cleaning. I purchased those beautiful toggle buttons from Taryn of Wooly Moss Roots at Flock and Fiber in Portland, OR last September with this very cardigan in mind (I miss you Taryn!!).  I am quite happy with my choice and can't wait for Baby F to grow into it!

 What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...