Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO I am currently working on some baby knitting to give to my pregnant friends before we leave here. Alas, no photos just yet though. Instead I thought I would share K's current WIP. She started this embroidery sampler a couple of years ago and then it got sucked into our home's black hole. It resurfaced the other day so now she is back at it. As I watched her work on it today it became clear to me that she might have my perfectionist gene - she thought her original stitches (from two years ago) were too sloppy and ripped them out so she could start all over fresh.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...