Thursday, May 19, 2016

If you truly love nature

setting off on our evening walk blossoms pine she's on MY bike now! bike/walk hello friend my loves blossoms walk walk Beowulf training sunset walk dusk gazebo "Airplanes on sticks park" (as my children call it) night


"If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere." - Vincent Van Gogh

I thank Van Gogh for his wise words as they have been stuck in my head each night as we take a family walk/bike ride. I soak in every ounce of beauty around me as I gaze up at the heavens or at a tree swaying in the wind. I feel my heart overflow with love when I glance at my children riding their bikes around me (correction - K is riding MY bike now. Stop growing my little weed!). The birds seem to dance in the air before me. Ah, yes. There is beauty all around us, every day. Some days we just need a little inspiration to remember to see it.

p.s. - Or perhaps I should have titled this post "Redundant" since it is similar to my post earlier this week. Sorry guys! I guess I am just so full of gratitude for this little life of mine lately that it is all I can talk about!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...