Sunday, September 6, 2015

Buzzed (and a finished test knit)

shark love Little L shark love sharky shark Wow. What a full and busy week it has been! I know a lot of you are still enjoying your long weekend so I will keep this short.

- First, I finished the test knit I mentioned the week before last. A shark for L designed by Linda Dawkins! As you can see he adores it. He decided it was a girl and named it Lilac. She goes everywhere with him.

- The photographs above bring me to my second point, L's hair. I shall try to do this without lamenting. I love him with longer hair but we let him go a bit too long between haircuts and it became such a mess that if felt like we were past the point of no return. The only answer was to buzz it off and start over. He was a good sport about it all but honestly, I can't wait for it to grow back.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...