Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO I am working on a secret project using stash yarn (yippee!), but as the recipient might see this I can't divulge details just yet. I will say that the pattern can be found in the old winter issue of Living Crafts pictured with it. Is that mysterious enough for you?!

What are you working on?! Happy creating!

p.s. - Thank you so much for your response to my last post. It means the world to me!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...