Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Slumber Party

slumber party slumber party slumber party slumber party A wonderful thought occurred to my girls just the other night. Now that Little L no longer needs me to fall asleep, he could sleep with them - slumber party!! Of course the sheer excitement of it all kept them up many hours past their bedtime. I don't think I could even name all the different things they were playing but endless giggles were heard all throughout the night, and I think that says enough. They were just having so much fun, I just couldn't bring myself to end it.

The pictures above are of how I found them when they finally crashed. They are horribly grainy and dark but I love the sweet sibling moment they capture. Even though my little ones had two twin beds they could have spread out in, they chose to cuddle all three together in one twin. From the look of it, I would say Little L has about 75% of the bed. My children just genuinely enjoy each other's company and find comfort in one another,  so I guess it would make sense that they would all want to be so close.

The next day brought about bickering and overall crankiness from their lack of sleep, but I think the memories we all shall have from that special slumber party made it all worth it.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...