Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mama

018
a gift from K made at school

004

030

Happy early Mother's Day to all my Mama friends out there (that means you)! I wish you the most blessed and beautiful day.

K and I are attending early morning Mass together and I am so looking forward to it. It's such a special time for us. After that I am not sure what we have going on. I hope to be able to spend the rest of the day with my little ones doing a little knitting and a little reading (Thank you Stephanie for the book!!). However, I did sneak in on my girls wrapping presents after I put Baby L down this evening. I have to say that is a huge deal. This is the first year K really understood when the day was and what it is about all on her own. The girls were wrapping up their favorite toys for me (love!). K mentioned setting up the table for me in the morning, too. I think I squeezed her as tight as I could when she said that. Mother's Day to me isn't about gifts or recognition, but rather a day for me to show thanks and gratitude to/for my dear blessings. They are the center of my world and I wouldn't have the honor of such a title as Mama without them.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...