Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}





Not a whole lot going on here. There should be a lot happening with the first day of spring (that's when the root children bring my little ones gifts), Easter and C's birthday all coming up. Yet, instead of creating, I am finding myself being distracted by family walks on these rare days without rain, readingand studyingways to involve my children in this Lenten season, the sudden urge to cook non-stop (and trying to bake with out grains or sugar)... Yes, there have been many distractions but they have all been welcome ones. Perhaps I needed a little break after my non-stop, up until the last minute crafting for Baby L's birthday. I'm letting it go and enjoying it.

In the meantime I have picked up Baby L's winter wheat Milo a couple of times after not working on it for a few weeks. I am knitting it from the bottom up so that I can work that wheat cable pattern I mentioned before. It looks a bit funny the way I photographed it but it really does look cute in person. I am ripping out the top half that I already started on to use the yarn for this bottom half. I can see I will eventually have to break out my second skein, though.

I also have a little sewing project in progress (if only currently in my mind). Looking at the two pictures together it seems like it might match the Milo quite well. That's an unintended bonus!

Anyways, enough about me.

I am happy to announce that there is now a KCCO Flickr group. Thanks to my friend Michelle, you can share your crafting photos anytime! Head on over and join us.

If you would like to link up and share your current works in progress please leave your link below. It can now be either to your specific blog post or Flickr photo. There are no rules, only that your link is current and something about a craft project (of any kind) you are working on.

Please remember to link back here so that others who may want to join KCCO can find us.

It's as simple as that. Remember your post can be from any day of the week, it doesn't have to be today. Now please share and inspire us all!



What are you working on? Happy creating!

---------------------------------

There are still a couple of days left to enter the Sarah's Silks giveaway here.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...