Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Knitting Mojo





Hallelujah! I am knitting again. (Don't you hear the choir singing?!) I am not back to where I used to be with it but I am getting my mojo back. I finished C's Phoebe sweater over the weekend and have since cast on K's sweater. I am not even going to try to get these done by Christmas, though. I think they will receive them on Epiphany instead. I'm won't push myself. The doll versions of the sweaters might wait until a bit later in the year. We'll see.



I only now noticed that I am unintentionally knitting the girls' sweaters in Baby L's colors. How funny! I spent forever picking out just the right colors for them - but I guess I must have really been on auto-pilot during the process!

Once I finish K's sweater I may treat myself to a fast instant gratification type project to help me fully recover from my knitting fatigue. Then maybe I'll try to get back to work on my and Baby L's papoosa. Oh but wait, Baby L's first birthday is coming up in February...

I really want to get some reading in, too. I feel like it has been forever since I sat down to read a book - I don't mean a parenting, Waldorf education or childrens reading book but a real good read... know what I mean? I have a copy of Story of a Soul that was ever so kindly given to me (from someone special) sitting here next to my computer waiting for me to pick it up. I have been feeling even more drawn to it lately so maybe my knitting might go back on hold afterall. I wish I could knit and read at the same time so I didn't have to choose between the two.


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...