Thursday, October 27, 2011

Re-do

This week we seized the opportunity to make up for our failed pumpkin picking attempt last Friday. I am so glad we were able to. Of course with it being so late in the pumpkin picking season, there wasn't much left for us. The girls loved it either way and that's really what matters.
I'm exhausted so I think I'll let the pictures do most of the talking...



First we stopped at the grocery store by school and I snapped a pic of the three of them in a pile of pumpkins. As you can see that didn't work out.



Where did my girls go?





I usually don't go for posed photos and prefer to just get the images that truly capture the moment but I felt the need to try to get a picture of all three of my children together. I hadn't really tried until then.
As I am sure you can imagine (especially if you have more than one kid), it was an interesting experience trying to get all three of them to look at me at the same time...













One silly face led to another...





and before you knew it, the silliness took over everyone.



















It was all worth the wait!



Baby L caught on to what all the giggles were about back at the pumpkin patch by the time we arrived back home.



Then he needed to nurse before I could change him into warmer clothes (it's colder in our house than it is outside so we actually put on more layers at home- weird, I know). K asked if she could take a picture with my camera. I do believe this is the one and only picture of Baby L and I together (minus the couple of photos my midwife took right after he was born). I will always treasure it, with my crazy hair and all.

P.S. - Rav notes for pumpkin hats here and Baby L's longies (more info on them soon) here.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...