Thursday, September 15, 2011

When Chubba-Bubbas Attack!

The other day, I heard hysterical laughter coming from our living room. I went to see what all the fuss was about. As soon as I caught a glimpse I had to run and grab my camera. The girls gave Baby L this little dollhouse baby to play with, and...well, I'll just let these images do the talking!







Godzilla has nothing on this little Chubba-Bubba terror!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I am hoping to catch up on (way overdue) comments tonight. I just looked back at my posts this week and boy can you tell I was sleep depirved! I am not sure even one of my posts made sense. Ah, the joy of the first week back to school tied in with an upcoming birthday...

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...