Sunday, September 4, 2011

Labor of Love




unrelated pictures of some of the girls' flower bouquets from earlier this summer

In celebration of Labor Day, I thought I would take the day away from the blog this labor of love to spend time with my family. I also need to quickly finish a couple of projects for K's first day back at school this Friday. Eeeeek!
I hope you are all enjoying this long weekend. See you tomorrow for the next Rhythm In Our Home installment.

Happy Labor Day, everyone!


Oh, and thank you for your advice and well wishes on my tooth pain. I was able to get in to the dentist before the long weekend. He went ahead and re-did the filling but said he gave it a 50/50 chance of working. He thinks I may need the dreaded root canal (enter suspenseful music here). I have to go back in a couple of weeks to see how it's going. Right now I can eat and drink so that's a huge improvement already.
Our dental insurance isn't all that great (are government perks ever all that great?). It covers Kevin 100% but not the rest of us. I was in so much pain I just had to go, though, so we went back on our 'getting out of debt' progress and used a credit card. *sigh* We'll pay it off quickly and get back on track though!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...