Monday, June 27, 2011

If You Give a Dog a Pancake

S/He will want to join you for breakfast...



and steal your bread from the table



Maybe even sit in your chair if you get up for just a second.



*sigh* This is why our dogs are not invited to meals in our home. Those rascals.

On another note I wanted to share this beautiful post from Amanda on photography and, for goodness sake, not using Photoshop or other photo editing software. Please do check it out, and I hope it will inspire you as it did me. I sometimes feel like those of us not using Photoshop are an endangered breed going into extinction. It feels so good to know there are others out there. Thanks Amanda!

Also on a slightly similar subject. Did you all see the beautiful comment left by Carrie on Friday's post?

"Those are really precious pictures, but I empathize with this mirror your daughter has held up for you. My daughters can tell when I'm trying to capture *them* in a photograph, and when I'm trying to capture *the* photograph. When it's the latter, they squirrel up their noses, and make sour faces, and turn their backs. They know that I'm more focused on getting a nice picture, and not paying attention to the child on the other side of the lens."

Such wisdom in her words, wouldn't you agree? Thank you Carrie for your insight.

I hope you are all having a beautiful start to your week. See you in this space tomorrow.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...