Friday, August 7, 2009

Good-Bye Tour Part Three - Jamestown

Ok, let me preface this post with some good news: It was 58 degrees in Portland Tuesday morning when Kevin arrived. Oh I can't wait!!!! Bring on the woolies!!! Now, on to the heat of Virginia....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a hot, hot, HOT day when we went to Jamestown so I don't have a lot of pictures... or even pictures of historic Jamestown itself (sorry!), but I do have some silly ones of the girls.


Mmmmmmm, sand!


Water cannon (K rode her skuut bike while we were there, so that explains her helmet).


More cannon fun! This was a ship made for kids at a museum by the water.


I'm the queen of the world! I love that Tiffeni's head is poking out,too.


One of my girls is actually in a stroller! (I know it shocked me, too!)

My very generous friend Erin gave us this stroller a few weeks ago and this was the first time we used it. I think I was more excited than C, but I was surprised that she actually didn't seem to mind being in it. It can hold both K and C so I might be able to go jogging with them, which would be oh so nice!


A couple random shots from our last trip to Williamsburg.


My little monkey


C thinks her sister is crazy!

I hope to back Monday with a bit more time to type up a post.
Have a great weekend everyone!

Share/Bookmark

6 comments:

renee ~ heirloom seasons said...

That expression on C's face is great! So funny...

waldorfmama said...

your girls are just so adorable. :)

gardenmama said...

Just look at that banner!! Your blog is looking fabulous Nicole! Your little ones are so sweet : )

Anonymous said...

What an adorable little monkey!

You'll be happy to know we just turned the heat on in our loft! It's so damp here that even though the temp is nearly 60, we can't get warmed up. It's glorious!! :-)

FrontierDreams said...

Thanks ladies <3

Nearly 60 degrees... Heat on?! Oh I am going to bed with happy thoughts tonight!!!!!!

Lisa said...

Ohhhh, that last pic is priceless. Your little gals are so beautiful.

My grandparents are in Staunton, VA. Love the tour post, it's been ages since we've been to Jamestown. I really want to take my girls to Williamsburg around Christmas.

Good luck with the packing.

Lisa :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...