Friday, June 13, 2008

playdate and K's own room!!

Playdate at our friend's house. K had a blast as you can see!!

E just observed the whole time.


K has night weaned and has decided she wants to sleep in her room now. So I had to take all my stuff out of it, I was using her room as my craft/storage room. It still needs some work but is pretty much done. She spent her 1st night up there last night. Daddy sleeps with her until she wants him outta there <3 We are saving to buy her an organic mattress and bed frame but that will be a few months,they aren't cheap!!




And I was tagged by Cat :) so here goes:

1. What I was doing 10 years ago?
Not much. Living in georgia,working at a camera store, taking photography classes at an art college,traveling for animal rights protests...

2. What 5 things are on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
research vans
declutter and clean more
go to health trail
organize K's room some more
plant new tomato seeds in garden

3. What snacks do I enjoy?
now that i'm soy free?ughh. pretzels,anything carob or lemon flavored

4. What would I do if I was a billionaire?
live in the middle of nowhere, be 100% self sufficiant,have a beautiful farm...

5. Where have I lived?
Syracuse,NY- born and raised; Atlanta,GA; Los Angeles,CA; Shreveport,LA; Port Royal,PA; South Korea; Virginia..and more places to come!

I'm returning the tag and giving it to...

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...