Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.


Just another sweet kit from Stitch and Story. This time it is a woodlands bunny hat. More trials with crochet. Let's see if I can do better with my tension on this one.


What are you working on? Happy creating!
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...