Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
crafting on

Thank goodness for knitting, that is all I have to say. Our belongings were delivered out of storage last week - YAY! However, to make a long story short, our landlord said he would remove all of Ms. Thelma's furniture and things but then after our belongings were already on their way to us he changed his mind. The house was already a cluttered mess from all of her things and now we have our things on top of that. It hasn't been easy. I wake up with a tight feeling in my chest as anxiety takes over. Clutter is my kryptonite, friends. I started this birthday present knit for Baby F to help calm my nerves. Now I just need to make time to work on it.

 In less stressful news, have you guys comes across these Secret of the Hidden Scrolls books? They are our latest family read aloud and we all love them. Book five was just released an we can't wait to dive in!
What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...