Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
crafting on
My family and I have been doing a detox (due to the sickness we are experiencing) and part of it is smoothies each day. With it being winter and all, smoothies would not normally be our first choice however we are sticking with it. Baby F loves his smoothies but holds his mason jar with cuppow lid in his hands saying, "Brrr!!!" That was all I needed to hear - mason jar cozies for all! I am using various scrap yarn and making convertible ones for the three older children but the tiny pint sized one for Baby F. Maybe with a fox on it, too.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...