Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
crafting on
Baby F has a few short sleeve shirts with adorable designs on them that I want him to be able to continue to wear throughout the winter and into spring. The problem is - all of his cardigans cover the designs, basically defeating the purpose of him wearing them in the first place. However I have found a solution - The Baby Vertebrae cardigan! It is is an open fronted cardigan. So while it keeps his arms and back warm, his shirt will still be seen. Hooray! It worked out nicely that I had just enough of this GSheller yarn on hand, too. I had been saving it for just the right project. To add to the growing love list on this project - the yarn matches one of my favorite hats for Baby F. I think it was meant to be. What about you?

What are you working on? Happy creating!


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...