Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Crafting On

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two, post it on your blog, on Instagram #craftingon and/or Flickr and then share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

crafting on crafting on

This post is more of what I recently finished instead of what I am working on. I couldn't get it together enough to snap a photo of my current WIP - my day has been spent cooking and baking for K's upcoming birthday. I love all the prep that goes on around here the day before birthdays.

Anyway, back to the photos. Baby F needed a bag to corral his toys that stay in the van. Side note - He is my first baby that has needed special car toys to keep him happy for car rides. We even *gulp* had to pick up some plastic, flashy, noisy toys from our local Goodwill. I sewed him a simple drawstring bag with his leftover birthday fabric. C added the fun pompoms to the strings. I love her little touch to this bag. I actually tasked her to make me some more pom poms for a pair of Baby F's longies. Pompom all the things!! We recently bought a pompom maker and C has gone crazy with it (maybe I have, too). I think our little house will soon be filled with pompoms (envision the Trouble with Tribbles).

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...