Thursday, July 14, 2016

Steady now

reading Freddie's Blanket to Freddie sugar snap peas outside my office window flying her handmade kite (in her Bulle!) flying her handmade kite checking the time watching L fly his kite resting watching kitties little ham love endless kisses this is not the baby you are looking for Life is good. I am alive and that in itself is something to be grateful for. But some days I just need to remind myself to give in and realize I am not always in control. I wouldn't call it failing necessarily but learning when to admit defeat. Days like this call for sewing nights. The steady rhythmic hum of the sewing machine drowns out my worries and upsets from the day and allows me to center myself so that I may try again tomorrow.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...