Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO

I pulled the socks I am knitting for myself out of a short hibernation and am just beginning to turn the heel. Adult socks take a lot longer than baby or toddler ones. I hope I can keep up my enthusiasm for them so I don't end up with just one sock!

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...