Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO Yet another hat for baby! This is a project I have been working on at a snail's pace...literally. I started it when I was still pregnant with Baby F, I think even before we knew he was a boy. I am not sure what it is about it that has me moving so slow but I am just crossing my fingers that I will actually finish it before he is to big to wear it.

p.s. - It's the Beekeeping hat pattern. If I ever finish this one I hope to make some for my other children as well as myself. Eh, wishful thinking.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...