Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.
KCCO

We almost had a KCCO post without a photograph. I haven't sent in my broken lens yet because I figured I could just borrow my other lens from Kevin's camera to use until next pay day, saving me some money and time. Well, I forgot to remind Kevin that I needed it this weekend so he spent an hour today searching for it to no avail. It is somewhere in this house of ours, but since I have been out of commission... well simply put - our house is a wreck right now. It would take a search party to find anything! Oh well, we'll search again this weekend. In the meantime I was able to fidget with my broken lens enough to take one photograph.

But enough about my camera drama - on to the crafting! I am a very lucky girl working on a test knit for a friend. This little project is just the thing I need to get me back to my knitting, and oh what a beautiful pattern it is!! Can't wait to share more with you.

What are you working on? Happy creating!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...