Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}

The act of creating, in one form or another, preserves my sanity amongst the chaos of life. This explains why I always have more than one project going at a time as well as why my housework tends to fall behind. I enjoy seeing what others are working on and keeping calm with, too. What are you creating? What is keeping you going? Snap a picture or two and share it with the rest of us by leaving your link below.

KCCO -Peter Rabbit coat for L

With all of this sewing going on, I managed to fall behind on my knitting. So back to knitting it is! And then there is that moment when you are sewing last minute birthday gifts and you realize you cut out your pattern pieces in the wrong size. Yeah, that. *sigh*

Little L is supposed to be getting his own Peter Rabbit jacket for Easter but if I don't get a move on it that might not happen!  It's really an adorable knit so I hope I do manage to pull it off. I asked Jackie over at Luna Grey Fiber Arts to create a colorway similar to the blue of Peter Rabbit's jacket and then darken it a notch to help cover the inevitable stains that Little L will get on it. As always, Jackie created exactly what I was envisioning. I know I tend to go on and on about Jackie's amazing yarn but I just can't help myself, it's my absolute favorite and her work is the best I have ever found. Even superior to madelinetosh yarn, in my opinion.

Speaking of perfect yarn - Luna Grey Fiber Arts turned two last month!  To celebrate, they're having a sale. Use code "Birthday15" for 15% off all in-stock orders.  Sale runs through Friday, April 11th at midnight (MST).

What are you working on?! Happy creating!


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...