Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on} The extended edition

KCCO - My Lina

As crazy as I am, I brought along my finished Lina on our Oregon City adventures Saturday in the hope of having Kevin take a couple of pictures of me wearing it. The sun has been bright and constantly present this past week making photography much more feasible, so it seemed like a good idea. Never mind the fact that I had a wool (winter!) hat on my head in 80 degree weather.

KCCO - Kevin posing so I could check my lighting

KCCO - Kevin posing so I could check my lighting

KCCO - Kevin posing so I could check my lighting

We found a shady spot and I had Kevin pose so I could adjust my camera settings and find the right light. I should add that these poses were all his idea (ahem)but he knows it makes me laugh. He said this will be my most popular post ever due to these pictures of him...
But back to my story. Once I had everything all set up we switched spots and he started taking pictures. I had no clue what to do or how to pose. I felt ridiculously silly. And I think this series of funny faces shows it!

KCCO - directing the photographer with another funny face)

I tried directing my photographer,

KCCO - funny face (where am I supposed to look?!)

and then kept repeating 'Where should I look? What should I do?' (Kevin calls this my bird face)

KCCO - My Lina

Um, maybe I should just look at Baby L?

KCCO-What are you doing Daddy?!

He was even wondering 'What in the world are you two doing?!'

KCCO - My Lina

Get the top of my head, that should work!

KCCO - a better model

Eh, I give up. Nara makes a better model anyways!

As for my knitting notes: I am not certain if I love this hat on me or not. I like the cabling on it and I love the yarn but I don't know that I can pull the style off. Something about the shape of it on my head... I don't know. I am wondering if it will be warm enough for winter, but that may just be due to using DK yarn. Maybe it could be a fall hat instead?

If you would like to link up and share your current works in progress (or finished works) please leave your link below. It can now be either to your specific blog post or Flickr photo. There are no rules, only that your link is current and something about a craft project (of any kind) you are working on. Don't forget that there is now a KCCO Flickr group for you to share your crafting photos at anytime.

Please remember to link back here so that others who may want to join KCCO can find us.

It's as simple as that. Remember your post can be from any day of the week, it doesn't have to be today. We all love feedback so if you have a moment please leave a comment on some of the KCCO posts you may visit. I know from my own experience just how much your comments really motivate me! Now please share and inspire us all!


Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...