Monday, April 30, 2012

connoisseur

061

060

063

We had a beautiful and full weekend that I wish to share but it also threw off our rhythm so right now it's later than usual and I am much too sleepy to type. I couldn't just not post though, so I thought I would share these pictures I took of Baby L today. He caught on to the baby sign for flower this week and was thrilled to show us how many flowers he could find and smell. I love watching his cute little nose scrunch up as he sniffs them. And just look at him taking in the sweet scent (if you would call a dandelion's scent sweet) with his eyes closed, savoring each moment as if it was the scent of Heaven. That baby of mine is a real connoisseur of flowers, let me tell you!

More pictures from our weekend after I have had some rest!

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...