Thursday, July 14, 2011

Everyday Life



I thought I would share a glimpse into some of our everyday life. Some of it's a bit crazy, some of it's a bit mundane but nevertheless it's ours and we love every minute of it.




Peas



Wheat





Not all of our four legged creatures get along. I don't know about you but I wouldn't want to come across that angry Geisha Girl face in a dark alley!











Yep, more fennel









No, you're not seeing things : C has a bathing suit on around her waist... wishful thinking, I believe





Picnic dinner (homemade) pizza night (the mini pizza is mine as I can no longer partake in the cheese pizza goodness, I make mine with cashew cheese and apple sage seitan. More on the food struggles later.)





It's been a good week of fully submerging ourselves into our family summertime rhythm. We have really been enjoying it, and so far it works. I can't say the same for my computer/internet rhythm. Kevin's work computer is having quite a few issues right now. I actually can't see this post as I can not view my blog so I am hoping it all came out ok. That means I can't respond at the moment, either, but I promise I will as soon as I can (I am getting the e-mail notifications of your comments, still). The people that fix Kevin's computer are on vacation, go figure, but hopefully it will all be worked out soon. In the meantime I am going to just keep at it until it no longer lets me.

Share/Bookmark
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...